Friday, July 26, 2013

EDLD 5301, What I've learned in Week 2. How Many Weeks Left???

This is week 2 of working on my Action Research Plan. I'm feeling a little relieved not much though. I have definitely learned that I need to pace myself way better. It is Friday at 10 and I'm just starting my work on the week. School and coaching hasn't even started yet and I'm struggling getting motivated to do work. Action research planning need a lot of time and a lot of data. I'm starting to brainstorm different gathering techniques that I could use to get the data that I need. I'm so GLAD that my site supervisor is so helpful and caring. Also, having Facebook and being able to read other people concerns put mines at ease knowing that I'm not the only one who has them but other people can answer them when I can't.

3 comments:

  1. You can do this! slow and steady wins the race! Just take an hour every night or as long as you can to work on your HW...Then come Saturday and Sunday you won't be starting at the beginning. That is great that your site supervisor is helpful and caring. We will all get do this together! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave up coaching after 14 years to focus on my degree, so kudos to you for trying to continue on. Brittani is right, just take an hour a night, and you will be great!!!
    The action research plan this week was tough one due to motivation for me and time to meet with my site supervisor, so I am glad you had a good supportive week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be interesting when school starts back. As a coach myself, I will be busy as well. I guess It will be late nights and early morning for a while until I figure out a routine. Good Luck this season.

    ReplyDelete